Payton is growing up!
1. He waved bye-bye for the first time on Sunday and I thought it was just a one time coincidence...but he has waved bye bye four more times this week... usually in the mornings when he is well rested.
2. Payton has also mastered the self feeding skill and chows down on puffs. Along with feeding himself, he likes to share his food with the dogs. So far they have been very gentle with him.
3. Also, his first tooth poked through today! My baby is changing and growing up so fast. Incredible!
4. He can also stand at low tables and play with books without me holding on to him.
5. He has babbled ma-ma and da-da several times this week, but it is usually when he wants more puffs. I am not sure if he thinks puffs are called mama dada, but that is the only time he says it...weird.
6. I've included a video of Payton's walking skills. He has a long way to go with balance before he walks on his own, but he definitely figured out how to move his legs in a walking motion.
Milestones that I am anxiously awaiting: crawling, his first sign, and pulling himself up.... stay tuned.